Welcome to Anime-Manga-Art! We're a group dedicated to letting deviants here on deviantART show off their anime/manga art to the world!
What To Submit
Traditional and Digital OCs: Any anime-styled original characters you've created can be submitted!
Fanart: Any fanart that you've drawn relating to an anime or manga can be submitted to our many anime/manga folders!
Cosplay: Any pictures of you, your friends, or any other people cosplaying (dressing up as a character from an anime/manga can be submitted here!
What Not to Submit
Fanfiction: Fanfiction (stories written about anime/manga) are not to be submitted to this Group. This is art only, not accepting writing of any sort.
Memes: Memes (user-made forms relating to an anime/manga to be filled out by other members) are not to be submitted here.
1. Please follow all of deviantART's current rules.
2. There is no current limit on how many pieces of anime/manga-related art you can submit. Feel free to submit as much as you like.
3. Always submit your art to the correct folders. If not, it will be declined and you will be asked to re-submit it to the right one.
4. As we accept members of all ages, nothing extremely mature or gory will be accepted. Very small amounts of nudity and small amounts of gore are okay, but nothing too mature is not allowed.
5. Please be kind and polite towards every member. Although some people like both positive AND negative feedback on their work, some may take negative feedback the wrong way and it may start a fight or argument. Keep this in mind when commenting on art, and don't say anything plain out rude or insulting.
6. Art theft is not by ANY MEANS allowed here. If you submit even one piece of stolen artwork, you will be reported and permanently removed from the group.
7. Please only submit complete artwork; this means no scraps, or anything that you plan on adding more to later.
8. Anyone may join; all requests will be accepted.
If your submission was (in your opinion) wrongly declined, you think we could improve and have some ideas, or just have a question about the Group, feel free to send us a note! We'll get back to you as soon as we can with a detailed answer.